Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My New Favorite

My new favorite place to take my family has got to be ChikFilA.  The one here in Waxahachie has amazing customer service, yummy food, and great specials and events.  Today (& Thursday if you missed it today) was double dollar days.  That means everything that I bought today got printed onto a special receipt that I can bring back next week and get everything I ordered today FOR FREE!  Oh and tonight they had family night with a clown, face painting, and balloon animals.  We had a blast!  To top it all off, they have a little station with supplies for kids, including stick-on disposable place mats, little containers of Cheerios, wipes, crayons, coloring sheets, and even sprinkles for ice cream.  Thanks, Hachie ChikFilA for making my family's day :)!

Question of the day: What restaurant do you love for their great family deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment